Primary PPA/ Intervention Teacher - Southwark, SE London
Primary PPA/ Intervention Teacher - Southwark, South East London
Are you a passionate primary school teacher looking to for a PPA / Intervention role to start this September?
Are you currently a full time class teacher? Do you love to teach but feel like planning is taking over?
Are you a newly qualified teacher looking for your first teaching role as a PPA/ Intervention Teacher in a Primary School that is 2 Form Entry and has supportive staff and senior leaders?
Do you want to work in a school where you can make a positive impact to the students that you teach and inspire them to learn?
Academics Ltd Primary Team is seeking a fantastic primary school teacher in to cover PPA and Interventions on a full time basis in one of our OFSTED rated 'GOOD' schools.
** Primary PPA / Intervention Teacher EYFS to KS2 (NQTs welcome)
** Main/ Upper Pay Scale
** Excellent Support from Staff and Senior Leaders
** Fantastic CPD opportunities/ Induction Year
** Southwark - South East London
** Surrounded by transport links
** Full Time & Permanent
The primary school is a small 1 Form Entry schoolin Southwark, South East London which is situated extremely local to transport links and striving for an OFSTED rating of 'GOOD'. It is located in a Victorian building, with large classrooms spread over four floors.
They are looking for a PPA/ Intervention teacher who is enthusiastic, reliable, and passionate about teaching and teaches at a high standard offering a range of skills, knowledge and fantastic teaching methods that all pupils will benefit from.
This primary school can guarantee:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Fantastic Induction year with support from all staff
- Well behaved and driven students eager to learn and achieve
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- An understanding headteacher who offers weekly PPA for all staff
- A school that is modern, well equipped and well resourced and overall is a pleasant, fun place to both teach and learn
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- QTS (NQTs will also be considered)
- Previous primary teaching experience (can include placements)
- Willingness to learn and promote learning
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with a positive outlook
- Enthusiastic, stimulating and resourceful teaching methods
If this advert is ticking all the boxes then please apply NOW or contact Yasmin Boffa @ Academics on / to find out more!
Alternatively, should you know any fantastic teachers or senior leaders then please get in touch today as Academics offer £100 for every teacher/ SLT that is referred and placed by Academics. There is no limit to how many fantastic teachers you refer. A GREAT way to make EXTRA cash!