A leading Wealth management firm has a requirement for a Marketing Manager to support the Head of Marketing & Communications in creating the marketing strategy, and delivering the day-to-day marketing activities in the UK and several international markets. This role is based in London paying up to c.£60k basic salary.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager from the Financial Services industry sector (ideally wealth management/ asset management/ high net worth) who has a proven track record across the broad marketing mix including channel marketing, digital, Comms and brand positioning.
The successful Marketing Manager will:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications to develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Act as brand ambassador both internally and externally, and be responsible for consistent adherence to the firm wide brand guidelines and the activities of the wider group and global marketing team
- Ensure all marketing materials/activities are client-centric and fully compliant, in line with legal and regulatory requirements
- Line management of both the marketing executive and senior marketing executive
- Be responsible for budget tracking and management
- Manage the marketing collateral in terms of stock/updating content
- Work with team heads across onshore and offshore jurisdictions and across services to ensure marketing campaigns, communications and materials are relevant
- Organise UK wealth management events e.g. third-party conferences, networking events and sponsorships. Must be willing to attend events, which may fall outside regular working hours
- Deal with the day to day coordination of press commentary (via third party agency as appropriate)
- Produce monthly and quarterly client publications
- Proof-read all copy prior to publication
- Update website using content management system
- Implement the digital strategy, with a specific focus on social media
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and you have recent experience in a Marketing capacity within the Financial Services industry sector please apply with your CV immediately.