Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
The business is still expanding and we now have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Field Sales Executive to join our team in Milton Keynes. The Field Sales Executive must be enthusiastic and hands on. Keen to develop the role and obtain new business, whilst at the same time, retaining and selling to our current customers. You must have access to a car (expenses will be paid) and be prepared to travel within a reasonable radius introducing and selling our products to the many Companies. There will also be the requirement to visit our existing distributors in London via rail services. You will have a dedicated sales team within the Office who will give you all the support you need.
Salary £20 to £25k plus commission. Car expenses paid.
Adapt was originally formed with the ethos of bringing together an unparalleled range of standard ergonomic office solutions coupled with the ability to offer adaptive hardware to ensure those solutions integrate seamlessly with any office furniture or environment. However, with the ever increasing performance pressures placed on both workforce and management, Adapt has developed its range to encompass unrivalled sit-stand and panel based desking systems.
Adapt UK Ltd. is based in Milton Keynes, with spacious premises housing both sales offices and warehouse and manufacturing facilities. Adapt UK is part of a worldwide group of Companies, with manufacturing facilities both in U.S.A. and China and with Performance Centres throughout the world.
"Being aware of the modern office environment, the essential practicalities and the continued drive for increased productivity and comfort, Adapt has developed an uncompromising range of products and services to help enhance working life."
The skills required:
- A features and benefits approach to sales and an ability to grasp the basic technical and ergonomic aspects critical to our products and services. Training will be provided.
- A confident approach to customers, demonstrating a passion for the products you will be selling, whist being a good listener with a strong ability to interpret a brief and build long term client relationships.
- Highly organised and efficient and able to follow instruction from members of the Sales Team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, focused on detail and a good team player.
- PC Literacy - competent in word, excel and any other company systems.
The Field Sales Position offers plenty of room for development and advancement for the right applicant. After satisfactory probationary period, the Company benefits include the option to join a Private Health Scheme, with Government Pension Scheme Support.
Please apply in the first instance with a covering letter and your C.V. to: Miss Hannah Johnson.