Deputy Elderly Care Home Manager
My client is looking for a Deputy General Manager to support in managing and developing a care home. You will help support the team in the delivery of high quality care and service in the absence of the General Manager.
The care home provides nursing care, dementia care and day care facilities to older people in the Bexhill-on-Sea area.
- You will be providing leadership to the nurses and administrative support
- You will deliver operational and commercial success in collaboration with the General Manager and deputise in the absence of the General Manager
This is a 9am-5pm full time position
My client is looking for a clinically experienced Nurse who has nursing home experience. However non clinical candidates can be considered.
As a Deputy Home Manager you`ll be responsible for the care delivery in the home. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for the General Manager during periods of absence.
- Overseeing individual areas of the home to ensure staff are doing their duties
- Deliver excellent care
- HR experience, including health and safety legislation, grievance and disciplinary processes and safeguarding investigations and meetings
The Salary for this role is £34-40k per annum!
If you are interested in this position, please don`t hesitate to contact me on or you can email me on