Marketing Manager, £30k-£40k - St Albans
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company based in St Albans.
This role offers the salary of £30k-£40k and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, successful company which has experienced substantial growth over the past few years and continued plan for expansion!
- Monitoring and reporting effectiveness of Marketing communications
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Regularly summarising projects and reporting
- Managing portfolios and campaigns
- Consistent management, providing momentum to ensure regular upgrade of the website
- Liaison with production department to ensure successful new product launches
- Management of site photography through inspirational input and ideas
- Driving all aspects of print and digital promotion
- Support to new & existing customers while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The maintenance and growth of the companies master contact list by regularly auditing and reviewing
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a marketing management role
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to manage and execute plans and ideas
- Experience in writing clear, accurate and concise information for different audiences and ability to communicate technical issues to a general audience
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs, knowledge of affairs in the industry is an advantage
- Strong ability to work under pressure, manage conflicting demands and prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn about new markets and conduct in-depth research
- Ability to produce creative and innovative ways to promote the business and approach clients
- Knowledge of working with an in-house Design team or individual designers would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Design processes and realistic time-frames
- Knowledge of writing relevant and accurate copy and creating content for promotional materials
- Good spelling and effective writing skills, with experience in proof reading
- A coach and developer that can lead a small team through influencing with integrity
Salary: £30k-£40k with benefits including a Pension Scheme, 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-6pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.