New Business Sales Executive / Technical Sales Executive
Job Title: New Business Sales Executive
Salary: Basic Salary + OTE of £60 - 70K+
Exciting Technical Sales Opportunity with genuine progression opportunities: Office / Field based sales position with a successful, versatile and forward thinking IT/ Telecoms company based in Brighton. Great environment, product offering and uncapped commission available! The company is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sales person to help drive sales from new customers with great rewards.
The company specialise in providing first-class IT support, maintenance and consultancy services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe. The company offer a comprehensive range of IT / Telecoms solutions to suit all budgets and pride themselves on offering a friendly, responsive and transparent service.
- As a New Business Sales Executive you will be a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets, you will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing business.
- Targeting SME businesses promoting the company portfolio of UC products. Through a consultative sales approach, you will be responsible for developing a pipeline and managing your sales process to generate new business revenues and long term customer relationships.
You will be an ambitious Sales person with a proven track record in business to business sales.
- You will be expected to be proactive and generate sales using a variety of methods such as networking, social media marketing, cold calling, referral business.
- New business sales focussing on all communication products and pitching a bespoke, tailored IT and telecoms integrated solution.
- Competently and knowledgeably advising customers on solutions and services that best fulfil their requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of customer needs.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales, challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Exceed monthly sales targets.
- Use internal processes to manage pipeline, report progress and forecast accurately maintaining accurate records.
- Develop opportunities in target markets with full marketing support.
- To follow up appointments with the necessary information to progress and achieve the sales in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Adhere to KPIs set by the Manager such as customer contracts provisioned/sold/connected and continually reviewing sales performance.
- Self-generate appointments; though lead generation activity, including cold calling and utilisation of internal lead sources.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a sales environment is essential
- Sales experience within the telecoms industry and a proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs
- Experience in solution selling including PBX, IP, data, and voice network services
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in selling to the close
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task; prioritising workload depending on agreed time-scales.
- Full clean driving license.
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Generous uncapped commission scheme offering realistic OTE of £60 - 70K+
- Company car / allowance
- Company laptop / mobile phone
- Excellent working environment
- Genuine opportunity for personal development and to recruit and develop a team of sales people around you
This is a growing company with lots of opportunity for progression down the line. If you are a successful, motivated, and technically knowledgeable sales person looking for the right opportunity and proposition then apply to find out more.
Please click the APPLYbutton to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; New Business Sales Executive, Technical Sales Person, Sales Executive, Sales Account Manager, Sales, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Head of Business Development, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B, Account Manager, Account Management may also be considered for the role.