Opportunity to work as a Finance Analyst in South West London for a global market leader in FMCG. Great company that offers a platform for progression and development for its employees.
Responsibilities of Finance Analyst job South West London:
- Budgeting and forecasting on an annual and quarterly basis
- Monthly results and analysis to cost centre owners, and head of FP&A
- Support activities of cost reduction, and integration of budgets
- Work with cost centre owners to build/update forecasts and establish action plans
- Preparation of month-end results
- Interact with senior stakeholders in the business including Exec board and therefore offers a great opportunity to gain exposure to Senior Management and build personal profile within the business
- Ideal candidate would be someone who wants longevity in a business and is capable of progressing into a more senior role within the organisation within one of the areas in finance
Requirements of Finance Analyst job in South West London:
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Excel proficiency very important as well as ideally SAP experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.