Junior Business Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a strong background within the finance services or mortgage industry? iRecruit Specialist is working with a client based in Staines that are recruiting for a Junior Business Analyst. Within our clients company, the IT and Change department are responsible for the delivery of all Technology and Business change services, so you will be working closely with the Change team members and business stakeholders to capture requirements and business needs, documenting processes and Target Operating Model.
Skills and competencies:
- Motivation - The drive to produce excellent results and to continually find ways of improving relationships, outputs and processes.
- Communication - The verbal and written communication skills to exchange appropriate information at the right time and at the right level. The desire to seek first to understand and as well as be understood.
- Adaptability - The ability to remain effective in a fast-paced and changing environment. The ability to modify one’s approach or style depending on the situation and desired outcomes.
- Attention to Detail - The tolerance for and ability to handle detail. The ability to analyse, understand and produce detailed information and insight when required.
- Creativity/ Innovation - The ability to look at issues from a broad perspective, to come up with imaginative solutions, and to identify innovative alternatives to standard situations and problems.
- Teamwork - The drive and ability to work with others to achieve common goals in an efficient and effective way.
Major Activities and Responsibilities:
- Support the project manager in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate and validate proposed solutions
- Obtain key inputs from the technology teams to ensure they align with the business requirements and are 'fit for purpose’
- Proactively investigate and resolve issues
- Build system and domain knowledge to become a Change SME across the Target Operating Model
- Supports the project manager in the implementation of changes owning parts of the delivery such as execution of testing
- Manages, applies and tests configuration changes to the sales platform
- Manages ongoing relationship with key stakeholders to drive satisfactory outcomes
Skills and Experience Required (or desired):
- Significant and relevant experience delivering strategic change initiatives in Financial institutions
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies
- Degree educated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Excel
- Experience working in Retail Banking/Financial institutions/Property
- Knowledge of regulatory controls, customer conduct & successful outcomes
- Basic IT domain experience in one or more of the following areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Vendor Management, ITIL
- 20% system configuration changes
- 40% process mapping and requirements gathering
- 20% working on solution design
- 20% supporting delivery and implementation
TOM / FINANCE / MORTGAGE / ANALYST / PROCESSES / OUTPUTS /