Party Support Administrator
We are currently looking to recruit a customer-centric and results-focused individual to join the Smart Energy Code Administrator and Secretariat (SECAS) team. The person will take on a wide range of tasks to provide administrative and analytical support to the delivery of Smart contracts, primarily the SECAS contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the administration of changes to the SEC, and engaging with industry participants in relation to their obligations and requirements as part of the nation-wide programme to roll out smart metering. The successful candidate will require strong communication skills, attention to detail, as well as flexibility to manage changing and competing priorities.
- Assisting to administer regulatory processes, including editing and publishing new content in the SEC;
- Supporting the team by responding to requests for information on the SEC, and assisting to draft information for industry meetings and forums;
- Assisting to draft documentation including guidance on the SEC, policy, procedures, consultation responses and documents required for clients on matters relating to the rollout of smart metering;
- Reviewing and summarising Government policy and consultations and wider industry documentation;
- Assisting across SECAS with ad hoc tasks.
This role would suit an applicant that has experience developing and applying policy and procedures.
- Strong written, verbal and numeracy skills, with a focus on attention to detail and quality of own work;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to manage time and a varied work load;
- Good team interaction and interpersonal skills; and
- Aptitude for developing an understanding of complex technical and regulatory issues.
- Experience in the UK energy sector, preferably energy supply or distribution or smart metering (desirable)
Upon employment, employees should also develop a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
Gemserv realises its success depends on its people and we work hard to recruit and retain the right people.
We pride ourselves on our social, inclusive, open and supportive culture. Our values (insight, collaboration, and impact) are seen every day in how we collaborate and work with each other and our clients.
Our people are integral in supporting the delivery of our successfully established, new or challenging projects and assignments. In return for their hard work and dedication, we reward them with the opportunity to establish an accelerated career, ongoing development opportunities, work life balance, and a wide range of benefits
Gemserv is a specialist market design, governance and assurance services provider. We work at the heart of the UK’s smart energy, environment, water and information security sectors. Our aim is to help shape the future of these complex markets for everyone’s benefit and provide evidence based, impartial advice to our clients. We deliver high quality end to end services, from policy development and initial governance frameworks, through to solution design, build and maintenance, as well as accreditation and assurance schemes and secretariat provision.
Our impressive client list includes many high profile names and ranges from government bodies/regulators to global, blue-chip corporations.
We encourage applicants who wish to explore flexibility in working hours and location. If you would like to explore this further, then please state any potential preferences at the end of the cover letter.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application letter to us by clicking 'Apply Now'