Technician - Financial Lines
The role will involve:
- Creating and processing slips, cover notes and debit notes
- Dealing with queries over the phone from clients/Underwriters in the absence of the team Brokers
- Accompanying Brokers on client meetings occasionally
- Creating of files for new business and renewals
- Creating formal quotes to be sent to the client
- General filing of emails electronic and paper
- Bureau submissions
- Checking and chasing client for payment
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have solid experience as a Technician, ideally for a Broker, though Underwriting and Claims Technicians may also be considered. Financial Lines knowledge is highly desirable but other classes of business possibly will be taken into account. The key is strong admin skills and the confidence to liaise with clients both on the phone and face to face. Please get in touch for more information.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.