Systems Support Analyst work from home!
- Regional Systems development, management and maintenance.
- To implement and maintain the universal works programming, mobile data and self monitoring system across the region in line with the company's national systems strategy.
- Key responsibility to migrate legacy works programming systems to chosen works programming and mobile data applications.
- To evaluate data feedback from mobile applications and develop MI to provide meaningful information to Operational Management
- To actively contribute to business development and business objectives in respect of systems aspects.
- To undertake system development and special projects in-conjunction with the Regional Management Team.
- To liaise with existing and potential clients and internal departments in relation to system support, maintenance and development.
- To project manage systems development and support, including ownership of documented processes and user training manuals
- Drive continuous improvement
- To be responsible for training and support of operational systems users within the region.
- Drives continuous improvement in the function
- Design and maintain an effective works programme
- Design and roll out a mobile data data system across the group
- Migration of the current works programming system to the new solution
it's a great way to be able to work from home so please contact me if you are interested asap on or 0207 7537888
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com