Product Graphic Designer (Soft & Hard Goods)
5 days left
- Full Time
Product Graphic Designer (soft & hard goods) - Brighton - £18k - £22k + benefits
Reacting to any design and photography needs of both own brand and third parties - including product, packaging and print requirements.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign required, Première would be a key benefit.
- Develop the image of the brand both on-line and off-line
- Be able to take concepts for web promotions from start to finish
- Be able to frame products and set products for on-line use in marketing and sales sectors
- See client brief through to completion, within cost and time requirements.
- Producing both white box and lifestyle product photography to a high standard.
- Creation of proposals/brochures, the design of prints for products, web banners and newsletters.
- Creating detailed technical sheets based on both buyer specifications & in-house designed concepts.
- Manage the photography process on allocated accounts.
- Liaising with clients to ensure that their expectations are met.
- An understanding of vector and computer illustration a key benefit
- To ensure that all products have images on time, ready for use on our web site and sales materials.
- To ensure that the sales and web teams have all the design material they need in order to sell product.
- To be one step ahead of the competition on product, Images, and packaging.
- Creating sketches and rough models to communicate concepts.
- Fulfilling any product, digital & print art working needs.
- Application of supplied artwork to product templates and technical sheets.
- Liaising with the client throughout the design process to ensure that all their needs are met.
- Being on top of Project Time Lines/Critical Paths at all times.
- Ensuring that all product and packaging is designed in line with the relevant brand guidelines.
- Additional jobs include laser etching of products, helping with social media.