Award-winning commercial interior design company are looking for a strong interior designer to work on their projects from concept to completion, based out of their office in Central London. You will have the opportunity to work on workplace, hotel and retail space, working closely with the Directors.
You must have 5 years' experience of commercial workplace design, and knowledge of hospitality, residential and leisure projects is optional. You need to be enthusiastic about design and up to date with the market trends. You must have strong presentation skills, able to articulate your ideas easily.
You must have strong working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office
This multi-disciplinary practice are based in Central London with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration. You will be challenged, in order to reach potential, and you'll be rewarded with excellent career progression opportunities.
You must have/ be;
- Strong creativity
- Spatial design understanding
- Sketching and visualisation skills
- FF&E skills essential
- Design management abilities
- Experience and knowledge of budgets
- Able to work by yourself, as well as in a team, as an when needed
- A great communicator
- Willing to develop
- Proven client management skills
- To demonstrate knowledge and experience of the workplace environment and up to date with their trends.
Salary negotiable, but up to £38,000 for exceptional candidates. You must be able to demonstrate strong creativity, and also technical skills in your portfolio, and present it clearly during interview.