Outsourcing Manager - Charity Client Base
This varied role is responsible for managing a portfolio of not for profit / social enterprise clients, providing an outsourced accounting service.
Based around Chobham, the client is accountancy practice working primarily with not for profits and social enterprises. They are not auditors but specialise in the delivery of a variety of accounting support services to their client base. Services include full outsourced book-keeping, management and statutory accounting, support to in-house finance teams, ad hoc projects, providing financial advice and support to Chief Executives and trustees.
You will work for Senior Client Managers and Directors supporting them in providing excellent client service. The role involves travel to client sites, mainly in Central London.
This role would suit an ambitious professional looking to make a move to a progressive growing firm with the desire to make a difference. For the right person there is potential to join the Senior Management Team in the future.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience of management / statutory accounts preparation
- Good knowledge of Sage 50 / Sage 200 or other accounting packages (desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including advanced Excel
- Approximately one to six years post qualification experience working in an accountancy/audit practice for all or part of that time
- Must be keen to work with not for profits / social enterprises and some previous experience is essential
Salary £41,000 - £54,000