Operations Officer - Serviced Offices
Work Relief Charity Recruitment is recruiting for the UK’s leading serviced office provider to charities and social enterprises.
We are looking for a Facilities and Operations Officer to provide customer services, operations and basic facilities support to business clients within the premises.
Facilities and Operations Officer - Serviced Office
Old Street, Central London
Full Time, Permanent
£23,000 per annum on experience
There will be the expectation to cover other offices within Central London when the need arises.
The role involves:
- Managing the serviced office premises
- Liaising with prospective tenants and organising tours of the facilities
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to tenants and service users
- Maintain and develop contracts for services - ensuring value for money
- First point of contact regarding building security
- Manage Operations Officer with the possibility of more people management as the site grows
- Assist with compliance of all statutory requirements to include Health & Safety, Fire Prevention and First Aid.
- Manage maintenance of building and oversee management of Maintenance Operative.
This is an ideal role for an experienced facilities manager, operations manager, office manager, building manager or serviced office professional to join a community based organisation at an exciting time of expansion.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience from within facilities management, office management, operations, building management or similar
- Experience of providing the highest levels of customer service
- Ability to liaise comfortably with high level corporate clients
- Ability to lead a small team
- A presentable and approachable demeanour
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent levels of literacy and numeracy
To apply, please email a copy of your up to date CV.
Deadline for the return of applications is 09:00am - Wednesday 16th February 2017
Interviews to take place w/c 20th February
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.