Casework Assistant for Healthcare Regulatory Body 10 month FTC
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Casework Assistant to work for a medical regulatory organisation within their Fitness to Practice department.
Based in central London, the role is to provide effective administrative support to the fitness to practise caseworkers, taking responsibility for the processing of complaint case files, and to the Investigating Committee.
Duties will include:
- Provide consistent and high quality customer service to parties involved in Fitness to Practise cases
- To prepare, summarise and analyse case-related documentation.
- To tailor correspondence to suit the requirements of the recipient.
- Obtain information expediently in compliance with departmental procedures and deadlines.
- Maintain accurate records and case information using the case management system to ensure the integrity of data.
- Provide high quality customer service to stakeholders.
- Manage the expectations of team members and escalate matters as appropriate.
- To comply with audit requirements and ensure errors are rectified immediately.
- Manage large quantities of sensitive information, safeguarding privacy.
- Ensure that Corporate Governance is maintained and for corporate complaints, FOI/DPA and data breaches.
- Any other tasks relevant to role and grade.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce high quality written correspondence.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a customer/client based environment.
- Experience of working in a regulatory or similar environment and managing sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience of working in a team supporting others
- Strong ICT skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of maintaining databases and other records.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in planning and organising own workload.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
The closing date for this job is Tuesday 13th February 2017.
Due to high volume of responses only candidates with the matching criteria (as listed above) will be contacted
Please note, all successful candidates will be requested to complete a self assessment form.