4 days left
- Full Time
MVF is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. After coming #1 in the Sunday Times Tech Track (growing by 278% per annum over its first four years), the business has tripled in size again. MVF now employs 300 staff in the UK and USA and conducts marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We’re on a mission to build one of the world’s most innovative digital marketing platforms. We’re looking for world-class people to help us achieve this. We know that its our people that give us our edge.
Whilst we have great perks including sports clubs, socials, free breakfast, and fruit, that’s not how we define ourselves. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent and because of our culture and technology. We’re ranked 4th in the Sunday Times best companies to work for this year.
The Engineering Manager Role
We are now investing in the development of a world-class engineering function at MVF. As our team has scaled we realise the opportunity to install dedicated engineering managers to drive team improvements, ensure team focus and deliver against our plans.
This is key strategic role within Engineering and are looking for highly motivated individuals to help us achieve our vision.
This is a perfect role for an ambitious Engineering manager looking for an opportunity to build and develop a new engineering management team.
- Line manage engineers against our engineering management framework
- Train and coach others in the department to become engineering managers
- Work with our People Team to grow the team of front end and back end developers
- Create a learning environment
- Mentor and coach engineers
- Lead retrospectives and planning sessions
- Ownership of team cycle times
- Deliver, from concept to support, measurable business value through your team’s engineering effort.
Skills & Requirements
- Has very strong coding background with TDD and continuous deployment
- Has experience of working in a lean and agile team with strong focus on continual improvement
- Is commercially astute
- Has experience working with PHP, MySQL/Postgres databases and AWS infrastructure
Benefits & Perks
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly companywide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Team holidays