Finance Analyst (CIMA/ACCA Finalist)
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a growing business. This is a pivotal role that requires a confident self-starter who enjoys the challenges of working in a hands-on environment. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for producing the monthly management accounts and associated analysis.
This is a highly visible role that requires commercial acumen as you will be working closely with all areas of the business to include Sales and Operations.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts and the Management Reporting Pack
- Preparing weekly reports to include gross profit and margin analysis
- Analysing sales data to identify trends and aid business decisions
- Ongoing review of direct and overhead costs ensuring they are in line with budget and recommend cost savings
- Analysing customer insights and compilation of reports
- Analysis of customer rebates
- Assisting the Financial Controller with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasts
- Assisting with development of accounting system and processes
The successful individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where an adaptable approach is a given. It is essential that you can demonstrate strong analysis and accounting acumen to include budgeting and forecasting. Strong Excel and system skills are equally paramount to carry out this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral member of a small Finance team where you can add value. The successful applicant with be actively studying towards their CIMA/ACCA qualification and ideally at the Final stages.