4 days left
- Full Time
This is a revenue focused accounting role that is based in the City area.
This positions requires someone with a good understanding of accounting that doesn't necessarily want to become a management accountant.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a project based role where they have had control over the WIP, billing and revenue aspects.
Suitable previous roles would have been Revenue Manager, Revenue Accountant, Project Accountant.
This client is an international management consultancy that are based in the City of London.
The successful candidate will be joining a well established finance team and working alongside other revenue accountants.
The key responsibilities for the Revenue Accountant:
- Ensuring accurate internal / project set-ups for Europe & Asia
- Ensuring accurate internal contract set-ups and definition of appropriate billing and revenue terms (i.e. indirect rates (cost-plus), billing rates (Time & Management), and Equivalent Annual Cost (Fixed-Price), Project Labour Categories (PLCs)
- The project invoicing processes, managing all invoice and payments queries for the E&A Group.
- Preparing the production and analysis of Days Sales Outstanding / Lock up (Debtors and Work In Progress).
- Implementing the Equivalent Annual Cost / Work In Progress form (costs to completion estimates and budget reforecasting) process
- Producing the project monthly progress reports/other reporting requirements when required (both technical and financial).
- Working with remote and local project offices.
- Producing the applicable Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
The successful Revenue Accountant will have:
- Working with ERP systems and ideally Costpoint, Maconomy, and Sage;
- Advanced Excel - VBA, VLookups, Pivot Tables
- Working in an international environment, liaising with overseas colleagues;
- Creating meaningful financial analysis and understanding;
- ·Play a key role in the monthly financial and management accounting processes;
- Complete reconciliations to ensure accounting records represent a true and fair view of the business;
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing business based in the City of London.
The salary can be up to £35,000 for someone that ticks all of the boxes.
There are great company benefits - study support, a bonus, season ticket loan etc.