Electrician - Reactive Maintenance
Electrician - £26,000 - £28,000
This role would suit someone who is based in Surrey as it is covering the Staines, Slough and Windsor areas.
Temp - Perm - Full time, Monday- Friday.
To carry out repairs, maintenance, testing and inspection work. This work is within social housing, so relevant experience is needed. You must be able to test and inspect electrical installations in domestic properties in accordance with the 17th IEE wiring regulations. Duties include:
- Maintain and repair electrical installations in accordance with the Regulations
- Delivery of electrical repairs and testing in both occupied and void properties
- Testing and inspecting
- Remedial works following the tests (fixing what has been flagged up during tests)
- Re-wires (full house, bathrooms, kitchens)
- Adding new circuits (ring circuits, cooker, fans etc)
- Adding new sockets (minor re-wires)
- General re-active maintenance (changing sockets, light fittings etc)
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
- C&G 2392
Interviews being held ASAP
You will be provided with a van so a full UK driving license is required! Please only apply if you are happy to travel to various properties.