Sales Consultant (Luxury Furniture Brand)
Here at Sofa Workshop, we are immensely proud to make beautiful furniture, handcrafted to order in our British workshops. We are looking for a part time Sales Consultant to join our passionate and knowledgeable teams in the London stores. You must have a proven track record in consultative sales, an enthusiasm for bespoke, premium products and naturally deliver an excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales through exceptional product knowledge and impeccable customer service.
- Establishing customer loyalty by sustaining strong relationships with our clients.
- Acting as a brand ambassador to deliver a positive and unforgettable experience for our customers at all times.
- Surpassing personal and team targets.
- Maintaining high presentation standards within the store.
You will receive a competitive salary and an excellent uncapped commission structure, plus other company benefits including 31 days annual leave, a company pension scheme, life assurance and a vast selection of discounts with partner retailers. We have exciting growth plans for the future and are constantly developing our brand experience. This promotes a wealth of opportunities to progress and develop within the company and we would love you to be part of our journey. We also offer first class training which is highly regarded within the industry.
Do you think you have what it takes....
Sofa Workshop is open to the public seven days a week so staff must be willing to work Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Please note: Unfortunately due to the high volume of interest that we receive, it is not possible for us to reply to all applicants. So therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks, please assume that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.