Solutions Support Analyst - Managed Print Services
4 days left
- Full Time
Solutions Support Analyst - Safecom/Equitrac/Autostore / Papercut / Everyone Print / DocuShare
A leading Managed Print Services player with a global client base are currently looking to recruit a Solutions Support Analyst / Professional Services Consultant to provide a high level of support to their client’s solutions and networking products and services over the phone, remotely and on client’s sites. The position will be based out of an office in Central London, with 90% of the travel being in and around London.
- Providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to clients over the phone, remotely and onsite to resolve issues
- Handling ticket support escalations through to resolution
- Working in conjunction with internal teams and ensuring all systems are updated
- Develop technical documentation to support pre-sales team, acting as a Subject Matter Expert to identify correct solution for customer needs
- To implementation of software solutions onto customer environments
- Provide in-depth end to end testing and customer sign off
- To train and provide support to users/ troubleshooting assistance and fault resolution
- Candidates must be able to pass full security clearance and a CRB check
- An experienced consultant with a strong background in installation, maintenance and support of Print Management and Document Management Solutions
- Full UK driving license is preferable
- Excellent customer facing skills and good interpersonal skills
- To have an analytical and methodical approach with good attention to detail
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the Managed Print Services Sector or associated sectors
- Experience of working with Safecom, Equitrac, Autostore, Papercut, Everyone Print
- Knowledge of printing technologies, including print processes for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Good working knowledge of networking
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd line support of Document and Print related software’s
A well-established MPS player, with a strong portfolio of clients consisting of well-known UK brands along with Global clients. Service offering is across office products, production print, wide format combined with innovative software solutions and an integrated service offering.
The company are offering a basic salary of £25,000-£35,000 (Negotiable) + travel card, 23 days’ holiday, overtime and pension scheme.