Rutherford Briant Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator based in Basildon. This role will be based on an initial 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis across 4 days a week. Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of specialist technologies used in day to day utilities across the globe.
This position will require a candidate who has the ability to manage a high volume, multi-national payroll who is comfortable to challenge current processes.
Typical Duties Include:
- Ensuring full HMRC compliance and timely processing of wages, payments and expense claims
- Maintenance and development of current payroll systems, with constant review of current controls and processes
- Management of UK Payroll with 300+ employees
- Oversee the processing of a European Payroll with foreign currencies
- Management of Payroll Journals and performing Balance-Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with all Statutory Deadlines and preparing Year-End documentation
- Creation of detailed National Statistics reports
- Application of all necessary deductions and manual calculations
- Overseeing the administration of all Statutory Payments
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working in a high volume Payroll Department, where they have been responsible for managing an end-to-end process. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to carry out manual calculations as well as having up to date working knowledge of Pension Legislation and Auto-Enrolment. In return, successful candidates will be offered a competitive market salary and flexible hours.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.