Programme Administrator - Westminster, London
7 days left
- Full Time
KBR is one of the world's leading programme management, engineering, construction & procurement companies providing professional services to the petrochemical, nuclear, defence, energy utilities & transportation industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for appropriately qualified and experienced individuals to contribute to the development and delivery of national infrastructure critical to the UK’s 3 Emergency Services. This will be an exciting challenge demanding a wide range of skills associated with complex programme management, ICT testing, trials and assurance.
The role is based in Westminster, London and is responsible for the provision of administration and secretarial support as part of the KBR Delivery Partner role within an integrated Client / KBR team, and offers an opportunity to develop contract and commercial management skills across multiple value projects.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans
- Understands the right level of quality delivered in a systematic and consistent way to enhance both customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
- Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Good Excel and Outlook skills
- Minute taking skills
- Organisational skills - plans well in advance, manages own time, reviews progress against plan
- A track record of identifying the need for additional systems and processes to improve administration function.
- Has worked in roles where he/she has had to accept responsibility for data accuracy within own remit and work area and compliance with company and or legal requirements
- Ability to produce weekly / monthly summary reports
- Experienced with technical and administrative document control procedures
- Proven track record in identifying efficiencies and implementing strategy to streamline office operations / administrative functions
- Maintain administrative processes and procedures to support the team in line with the KBR Management System.
- Act as a point of contact to receive incoming enquiries/visitors and either deal with or signpost as appropriate in an efficient and competent manner.
- Overseeing security clearance for new starters, including maintaining an on-boarding register.
- Co-ordinating with the Authority on on-boarding of new starters
- Produce documentations such as standard letters, reports etc. in line with processes and standards. Where appropriate, assist with response to enquiries/correspondence.
- Formatting documents.
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Meeting invites - to include booking meeting rooms and any catering required
- Responsibility for project calendar
- Provide support to sub-contract administration and management
- Timesheet entry where required.
- Support to Authority Governance process during peak / surge periods.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks with-in or aligned to required skills and experience.
- Office IT/Communications set up/orders