Group Retention Director
6 days left
- Full Time
Group Director of Retention
London or Guernsey
£80K-£100K plus benefits and share options
Our client is a highly successful organisation in the on-line gaming space. With offices in different corners of the world they have taken this space by storm and are continuing to expand and develop in a highly competitive market. This is indeed a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that truly holds their employees in high regard and welcomes change and forward thinking.
Based in Guernsey or London, the Group Director of Retention will deliver the group Retention strategy, covering a number of different brands, through leading the retention vertical, including the CRM and VIP departments, in order to drive outstanding LTV results whilst following company and departmental priorities.
You will be accountable for driving the LTV of customers by leading the retention vertical across the group of companies. This will therefore include:-
- Monitoring KPIs and devising actions across the group to achieve targets daily, weekly, monthly and ongoing for the year ahead
- Liaising with the BI team to define and report on campaign metrics and KPI’s and ensure ongoing optimization of resources
- Designing and implementing any new processes required in the teams as appropriate as automation or innovative product developments occur
- Monitoring the bonus costs across the business, refining protocols and promotions where necessary
- Supporting the Head of VIP in devising and implementing the VIP player management strategy
- Supporting all Heads of Retention in the business in devising and implementing the retention strategy
- Developing and implementing the retention strategy on all gaming products in order to maximize player life-time values
- Overseeing the delivery and refinement of automated attrition CRM plans
- Leading efforts to increase revenues from players using all channels available including SMS, Calling and email
- Defining and implementing player campaigns throughout the player life-cycle to increase life-time value through increased efficiency, frequency and monetary value
- Overseeing an effective segmentation of the player base to include player profiling, segmentation and loyalty levels; ensuring ongoing optimization through intelligence provided by BI and 3rd party CRM tools
- Supervising the creation and execution of all promotions to meet financial goals for the product
- Devising the player loyalty program to increase player retention rates
- Tracking and managing the Retention marketing budget, providing analysis and input
- Recruitment as and when required
- Involvement with other areas of the business in order to ensure product developments are carried through to the players
As Group Director of Retention, there will be particular management responsibilities which will include:-
- Ensuring that the department is aligned to the vision, values and strategy of the business
- Taking an active role in direct reports performance management including the completion of performance reviews
- Providing coaching, guidance and encouraging skill development within their team
- Challenging ways and working practices where standards are not met or could be improved
- Driving accountability across all functions
- Providing motivation, energy and innovation within their team
- Communicating information in a clear and open manner
- Acting as a role model and setting a good example.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent decision-making and communication skills
- Strong negotiation capabilities
- Ability to influence
- Superior Leadership qualities coupled with solid team leadership skills
- Advanced strategy development experience
- Excellent at relationship building
- Ability to problem solve
- Experienced at delegation of tasks
Our client is looking for a confident individual with a friendly personality, drive, energy and enthusiasm together with a strong personal commitment to the delivery of high standards in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner, able to work in line with the company’s vision and values.
This is a key role in the business and flexibility and willingness to travel is essential.
Ideally with 5 years plus experience in a role where the user journey /customer experience is at the heart of the position, therefore our client will consider people not only from the gaming industry but also from other sectors where retention strategies are essential for the long-term success of the business.
What's on Offer?
First and foremost the opportunity to work with in a highly successful organization that is not only growing but value their employees and subscribe to an open door policy.
A highly competitive basic salary, Bonus, Health insurance, Life Insurance, Critical Illness insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Pension, Share options, days out, training and development to name but a few of the benefits.
If you think you are ready for the challenge and have the relevant experience and shared vision, please send your CV to us now.
At GNB Partnership we value your application and ensure that our dealings are strictly confidential. Please contact Daniella Winton on directly should you wish to speak to us prior to sending your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.