Accounts Assistant- Paprika Experience!
Are you an Accounts Assistant with experience of both sides of the ledger?
Are you looking for that next step?
Do you have Paprika experience?
If so, please read further…
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis for an expanding business in London.
The purpose of the role is to support the Financial Controller with the day to day transactional duties of the finance function.
- Weekly processing of purchase ledger invoices and credit notes
- Check authorisation and nominal codes
- Weekly payment runs
- Recording all payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing company credit cards
- Ensuring all supplier codes are up to date
- Processing staff expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing/allocation of incoming payments
- Processing Direct Debit collections
- Banking sheet reconciliations
- Production of reports
Candidates ideally need to have experience using the system Paprika.
Please apply TODAY should this be of interest.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.