Digital Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Senior Digital Marketing Executive for a leading charity in London
Senior Digital Marketing Executive role for charity based in London - Kings Cross. This role is to join the team on a permanent basis.
Your new company
This organisation works with people who want to achieve life - affirming goals, and changing their lives. They offer an effective service to improve, health, wellbeing and encouraging individuals to take control of lives.
Your new role
To lead on all local marketing activity for this community charity, connecting with existing service users and pro-actively advertising the service, both offline and online, to potential new clients.
- Content Management with strong written skills and copywriting.
- Social Media, and using social media advertising tools
- Demonstrable experience of using SEO techniques to improve web traffic
- Experience of using WordPress, Mailchimp and SMS delivery would be highly desirable.
- To manage all digital engagement with service users
What you'll need to succeed
You will already be in a similar role and a confident senior Digital Marketeer. Previous experience in SEO and Social Media would be highly beneficial, alongside Google AdWords. Any experience within the charity sector is desirable, accompanied by outstanding written content.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.