Senior Claims Adjuster - Marine and Energy Liability
5 days left
- Full Time
We are delighted to be working with a highly respected Lloyds Syndicate who cover a variety of Marine, Non-Marine and Aviation business
Working within a team of highly professional claims individuals within their Marine and Energy Liability team, focusing on Liability business.
- Being a senior member of the team you will hold responsibility for a portfolio of worldwide (predominantly U.A) marine and energy liability claims from cradle to grave.
- Monitor and improve claims processes ensuring feedback is communicated to senior management
- Build and enhance relationships with Underwriters, Brokers and Legal Professionals, being the main point of contact for technical issues
- Holding mediation meetings
- Producing MI and reporting requirements in line with caseload
- Mentoring less senior members of the team, assisting with issues wherever necessary
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and ensure all emerging risks are reported
- International travel
The successful candidate will be proficient in Marine Liability Claims business, from a Lloyds broking perspective.
Have experience in mentoring or managing a team of claims handlers
Be prepared to travel internationally
Ideally have professional qualifications to DIP CII