PFS Group Limited is an established fire and security company based in Southend, Essex. We have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and are looking for an ambitious person to join our team. The role will require having an accounts background, experience of interactions with outside vendors and working within time demands.
You will need good organisational and planning skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Various accounting data entry
- Processing timesheets for payroll
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Dealing with invoice queries/basic credit control
- Chasing up supplier invoices internally
Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Scanning and filing documents
- Dealing with emails
- Updating spreadsheets and internal systems
- Helping with various ad hoc admin duties
- Sage 50 experience/knowledge is essential
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Accurate typing skill
- Knowledge of basic MS packages (good MS excel knowledge is essential)
- The ability to prioritise your work load
- A willingness to learn
The role is temporary and is part-time (3 days a week), with a view to a permanent role at the end of the 6 months. There is also a chance it will become a full-time role as the company looks to expand.
Rate of pay is £15-£16k per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience.
Working hours are 8am - 5pm, at our office based in Thorpe Bay.