Digital PR and Communications Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a passionate Digital PR and Communications Executive?
Want to lead the SEO online outreach activity for one of the fastest growing online retailers in the UK?
My Client is a luxury, international e-commerce company, specialising in designer homeware.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and results driven Digital PR and communications executive to join their growing team in Essex.
The successful candidate will lead the company’s newly formed SEO sub-team, creating and delivering an effective outreach strategy across the business.
• Working closely with other parts of the SEO team and business to ensure all activity is SEO optimised
• Development of metrics and use of analytic tools, in order to monitor outreach performance and effectiveness
• Management of SEO outreach budget, allocating resources across different teams within the business
• Co-ordination of blogger events, building relationships with key influencers
• Keeping up to date with SEO tools and web technology
• Training new team members in both theory and practice, educating other teams about the role SEO plays in their work
• 2 - 3 years SEO, digital, communications and PR experience
• Experience across content creation and link building, outreach and influencer marketing
• Proven ability to drive increased visits and revenue from link-related campaigns
• Proficient user of SEO tools (SEMrush, Majestic SEO, Buzzstream or equivalent)
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• High attention to detail
You will be;
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Results oriented with a strong sense of ownership over projects
• Flexible, with a positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and creative, enjoys bringing ideas to the table
Does this sound like you?
In return the company can offer you;
• The ability to lead your own team, with high levels of autonomy
• Social, modern working environment in rural Essex location
• Opportunities for external and internal training
• Fantastic benefits package
• Multiple conference attendance opportunities each year
This is a spectacular opportunity for an experienced and outstanding SEO executive to demonstrate their skills and abilities, with opportunities to grow and develop their position within the company.