Event Coordinator / Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Frizzenti is the UK's leading sparkling wine brand, on tap. We have a large and rapidly growing Events business and work with major sports stadiums, PR and event companies across the country. We have a number of event concepts that we have developed that support our exciting brand and allow us to serve our product effectively.
The role is London based, however you will be expected to work at events across the country.
You are responsible for the execution of all events, from conception through to completion.
You will be working with the Operations Manager and your duties will include:-
1. Liaising with clients to ascertain their exact event requirements
2. Ensuring insurance, legal, health & safety obligations are adhered to
3. Coordinating venue management, power suppliers, stock storage, other contractors and equipment hire
4. Coordinating all logistic requirements for the setup of each event (transportation of all event vehicles)
5. Managing floats for each event
6. Coordinating staffing requirements and briefings
7. Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event
8. Managing event days
9. Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
10. Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders)
11. Ensuring all equipment and machinery is maintained to a high level of service
You will need to have a driving license, and for our own insurance purposes we are not able to accept candidates under the age of 21 years old.
A bonus will be payable up to 15% of your salary based on peformance.