Intellectual New Business and Account Manager Opportunity
Based in central Brighton my client provides compliance and advisory services to SME and blue-chip firms throughout the EU - and beyond. The focus is on supporting business who are trading in multiple countries.
You are likely to have already succeeded in a fast-paced sales environment - while wanting to be involved in a more intellectually challenging area.
Uncapped commission, basic salary of £23,00 - 27,000 with year 1 potential earnings in excess of £40,000 which is very realistic which higher OTEs in following years.
They are a serious and dynamic business, but also value their friendly and informal working environment.
As a Business Development Manager you will have responsibility for the whole sales process - from lead sourcing and initial customer contact through to negotiations, project implementation and account management.
Integrated into a dedicated sales team, the new Business Development Manager will be responsible for achieving personal sales targets and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
You’ll need to be able to:
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Source new high-value sales leads
- Confidently host conference calls and meetings with clients both in the UK and beyond
- Produce comprehensive outgoing sales proposals
- Manage and co-ordinate client projects and ongoing account management
- It would be an advantage to have a second language, but not essential.
The right candidates will:
- Have the determination to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Well educated probably to degree level
- Be a good talker and listener
- And an equally good reader and writer
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be both empathetic and goal-driven
- Have an aptitude for thoughtful consultative selling,
- Have energy and perseverance required in telephone-based roles
- Preferably have experience and understanding of direct sales in a B2B environment, but aptitude and potential will be considered
Call Vicky on Brighton 573809 for more information or apply and we will contact you soon if you have a relevant CV.
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme