4 days left
- Full Time
£45,000-50,000 per annum.
An exciting and fast growing global education and mentoring company, which focuses on connecting and supporting students, tutors and Universities across the world. Due to the recent growth within the London office they are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with ability to set local marketing strategy, lead end-to-end campaigns, report on results and pivot quickly is key to this role.
The Email Marketing Manager will:
- Work with and manage external agencies.
- Support the wider global marketing team with local execution of lead generation activities such as social media, affiliate marketing, webinars, events, email communications (key focus will be on lead generation, revenue growth and ROI)
- Build collateral for offline resources
- Work alongside MD Europe to help build on going growth strategy.
- Administration of CRM programme.
- Collaborating with internal departments on all marketing campaigns.
Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years 3-5 years of experience in marketing across key channels (digital and traditional) as well as PR. (Experience in Education Sector would be a bonus but not a requirement)
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, Linkedin/FB, Canva, Unbounce, Buffer/Hootesuite sponsored posts
- Working understanding of SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords with strong analytical skills to draw insights
- Understanding of and experience in CRM and database management.
- Knowledge of and experience in working with external agencies
- Experience in building, sending and reporting on email marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of and experience with inbound marketing
- Experience in managing social media campaigns and organic activity.
- A strong marketing strategist with the ability to feed in marketing plans and initiatives with objectives such as increasing revenue, customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: https://in/alex-jones-aspire