SharePoint Developer - C# , ASP.NET, MVC, SQL - North London, up to 65k
7 days left
- Full Time
SharePoint Developer - C# , ASP.NET, MVC, SQL
A great opportunity for an experience SharePoint Developer with an extremely high calibre transport business based close to kings cross station. You will lead the development function, working closely with the senior management team to provide internal and external facing SharePoint solutions.
The business is a close knit team of 120 people, have been established for many years and are involved in the transportation industry. This is a role where you will have an extremely high level of autonomy, allowing a high degree of creative freedom and flexibility in your solutions.
A fully recognised IT qualification and at least 5 years professional practice with 3 years developing Microsoft SharePoint is essential. Exposure to or experience with configuring Microsoft Project Server.
Qualified information technology professional with strong Microsoft SharePoint development skills
- Taxonomy and Governance to ensure best practices
- SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, workflows and dashboards
- Workflow Development
- SharePoint Templates
- Scripting with PowerShell
- SharePoint Services such as Enterprise search, User Profile Services, Excel services, InfoPath, office Web Apps
Must have the ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
Demonstrable experience of system development and system project management.
Should be used to working to, and meeting, tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience building custom solutions in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Strong C# , ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework development skills
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- SQL Development skills including triggers, cursors and stored procedures
- Strong Working knowledge of Windows server environments including 2012
- Knowledge of MS Project Server 2010 and 2013
- Experience of change management in an IT environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including the ability to translate technological terms into simplistic terms for non-technological stakeholders to understand
In addition, the successful candidate will have an impressive track record within their career to date
Ability to work collaboratively and share talent with other team members
Well organised with excellent planning skills
Understanding of risk within system development
Confident in proposing and making development decisions with significant technological impact in an appropriate communication style
This position will pay up to £65,000 + benefits