6 days left
- Part Time
Events Co-ordinator (Part-Time 16 hours per week )
We are a highly successful consultancy business within the Food & Beverage/Supply Chain/FMCG and Hospitality sectors. Due to our continued success and growth we are now seeking an experienced Events Administrator on a part-time basis. The role is 16 hours per week and we are flexible about whether this is worked over 2 days per week or more. However flexibility is required particular in respect of attending events which are often in the evening and in London and overnight stays could be required. The role could also increase in hours within 12-18 months to be full time.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Organise and attend all Company events and briefings;
- Research and identify potential venues for future Company events and briefings;
- Manage all follow up correspondence to Company events and briefings including telephone calls and ensure accurate records are maintained on the CRM system;
- Ensure all Company events and briefings run to budget; and
- Marketing administration eg support for briefings, mail shots, invitations, PR campaigns etc.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Ideally have worked as an Events Administrator or Co-ordinator and/or have marketing and sales experience;
- Possess a genuine willingness and determination to learn and work hard;
- Work effectively as part of a team;
- Have very strong attention to detail, commitment to accuracy in your work and excellent organisational skills;
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, tenacious, fun, trustworthy, honest, direct, responsive, flexible regarding your days/hours of work;
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and spoken;
- Have excellent customer service and IT skills; and
- Be highly organised and professional at all times, managing multiple and often conflicting deadlines.
Please also include details of your current salary, benefits, notice period and how you match the requirements of the role in your covering letter.
The role is 16 hours per week and we are flexible about whether this is worked over 2 days per week or more.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 14 February 2017.