Senior HR Systems Analyst LMS - London
Senior HR Systems Analyst (LMS) - London
Provide technical, functional, and strategic support to the Learning and Development business area regarding the key HCA Healthcare UK HRIS leaning management Saas application. Support may include but is not necessarily limited to system selection and installation, documenting policies and procedures, testing and troubleshooting applications, identifying and implementing solutions to system incidents, providing training support, implementing and testing system upgrades and maintenance, updating parameters, assist in developing and testing business continuity plans, support the HR Systems Service Manager of the function identifying and implementing enhancements, and identifying new technologies that will best meet organizational needs.
As a Senior HR Systems Support Analyst (LMS), your role will include implementing systems, but also support administration and maintenance of already existing systems. Providing documentation and training staff in existing business information applications, testing system upgrades and business reports relevant to the company will also be necessary. Any upgrades, releases and enhancements will need to be communicated to relevant departments. Users must also be aware of the changes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide 2nd line support for mission critical LMS business applications.
- Enhancing existing applications based on usage, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Implement new releases of existing business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Produce specifications of business requirements to a level that enables effective delivery of agreed changes.
- Produce specifications and designs for information systems and their components to meet defined business needs, retaining compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures.
- Specify, design and maintain mechanisms for storage and access to both structured and unstructured information, in support of business information needs.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BSc or technology degree.
- Relevant experience managing and upgrading applications
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Experience with Business Process Analysis Tools.
- Strong communication skills, self starter and ability to work independently as required yet function well within a team.
- Proactive individual who can see issues and projects through to the end
- Significant proven experience in an HRIS or IT technical role in a support environment; professional services experience is desirable but not essential
- Able to clearly validate and document technical processes and procedures
- Senior HR Analyst (LMS) will be expert in Learning Management applications and they are expected to develop skills required in all other applications to provide sufficient cover. Relevant applications experience:
- NetDimensions Learning (or similar Learning Management Solution)
- Workday (Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Time Tracking and Talent, Integrations/Connectors)
- Allocate Health Suite (HealtRroster, StaffBank, SafeCare, Roster Perform)
About The Individual
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to interact positively at all levels within the organisation and a good team player
* Able to demonstrate excellent client/customer facing skills
* Able to effectively negotiate with and influence colleagues and others to achieve a successful outcome
About The Facility
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK: The world's largest private acute and complex care hospital group, and winners of "The Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016"
HCA Healthcare UK is unique in the private healthcare industry; no other hospital group can match and offer our end to end complex care. With state of the art hospital facilities, pioneering treatments, world leading technology and continuous investment, allows our valued staff to be at the height of their career. Our expanding group of hospitals, HCA Healthcare UK doesn't just offer exciting and dynamic places to work and attractive salaries, but real opportunities for development and progression too.
HCA is an industry Leader with 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital.