Technical Sales Executive
Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Technical Sales Executive
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 p/a + Commission+ Company Car
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time (0830am -6pm)
Technical Sales Executive:
- Are you a keen sales person with a proven track record of exceeding targets set?
- Do you have a passion for the IT/Technology sector?
- Maybe you’ve worked within Sales for a Retailer within their technology department before?
- Are you confident building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients on the phone and face-to-face?
- Do you have a good understanding of technical concepts?
- Would you describe yourself as a well organised individual who is able to multi-task?
- Does the opportunity to travel and meet with clients also appeal to you?
- Are you keen to work for a company which offers a very attractive commission scheme and you can have a long term career?
- Would you describe yourself as a well organised and confident individual? •
- Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the next exciting career opportunity as a 'Technical Sales Executive’ which you’re looking for...
This position is based at our clients offices based in Hemel Hempstead, Herts where you’ll be regularly visiting customer sites in the Home Counties and London. Within this position you will be allocated a set of existing clients as well as being responsible for looking after the commercial aspects and technical development of the account.
- Build and maintain relationships with any allocated and new customer accounts.
- Maximise commercial potential of accounts in order to meet a monthly sales target
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and provide commercial IT solutions appropriate to their needs, including specifying and writing network support and upgrade proposals and tenders.
- Monitoring an managing network and system projects through the full project lifecycle, including liaising with in-house staff, third party suppliers and customer staff.
- Commercial acumen including proven ability to meet sales targets from existing accounts
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Understanding of the technical concepts of a network
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with personnel at all levels in an organization
- Excellent written English
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a non-technical way
- Very organised, ability to multi-task sometimes in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to organise, manage and run projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server solutions, Cloud technologies, Managed Services, backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Experience in a similar role, ideally at another IT reseller.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the UK.
TalentHQ - FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.