Quality Compliance Manager - Jaguar Land Rover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and analytical individual to join our Jaguar Land Rover Division as a Quality Compliance Manager, reporting directly into the Head of Business at our new Dual Arch site in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will be support dealership improvement through rigorous process compliance, effective and robust communication channels and a sound understanding of brand and group standards in respect of the customer experience for the Reading JLR sites. In this role you will have responsibility for close monitoring of standards and customer processes to ensure processes are followed by all team members in all areas and bringing issues and recommendations to the Head of Business to promote continuous improvement. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate may be required to travel across our division.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• To take ownership of checking the customer complaints process is followed and reporting areas of weakness to the Head of Business and carrying out complaint analysis
• To review all Centre customer satisfaction and customer feedback scores on a daily basis, and facilitate improvement in consultation with the department head.
• Interrogate all Centre customer satisfaction and customer feedback, producing accurate reports which enable the effective management of customer satisfaction by individual, purchase route and vehicle model which you will contribute to, providing effective solutions where appropriate.
• Via a process of continuous improvement, work with the Aftersales Manager and Head Of Business to tackle such underlying issues and trends improving the overall customer experience.
• Carry out quality control activities, sampling job cards, one to one review forms and vehicle appraisals and addressing problems and improvements where necessary in consultation with the department head.
• Utilise best practice and JLR franchise standards to monitor all process in dealerships and identify issues as they happen.
• Organise and chair all quality meetings.
• Take full responsibility for Health and Safety issues within the Centre and ensure compliance from all colleagues.
• Organise and chair, quarterly Health &Safety meetings to discuss relevant issues and ensure immediate action is taken to rectify issues when required.
• Carry out preparation for annual Health and Safety audit ensuring Centre is compliant in all areas to achieve a pass.
Professional qualities required:
• Ability to build and foster effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders up to Director level.
• Strong presenting, influencing and negotiating skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and with large amounts of data.
• A passion for delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
• Previous experience within a analytical role in a commercial environment.
• Previous experience of working within a experiential retail business is highly desirable.
• Experience of using dealer systems would be advantageous but not essential.
• Ideally degree qualified
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including bonus scheme*, company car*, fuel benefits*, private medical scheme*, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.