Are you looking to improve your electronic skills in new challenging environment? Our client, well established company located in Poole is currently looking for highly skilled Electronics Assembler to join their busy team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, good eye for detail and previous experience in similar role.
You will be responsible for:
- Repaired and modified electronic assemblies by soldering and using different hand and power tools.
- Heated soldering irons, hot plates and components to specific temperatures for soldering.
- Carried out visual inspection and accurate measurements with the help of measuring tools and gauging devices.
- Performed in-process and final inspection in accordance with ISO standards and customer specified requirements.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience I similar role.
- Interpreted engineering drawings, specifications and utilized MS Word and Excel.
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and time management skills.
If interested in applying for this position please contact Karolina or Anna @ Mploy Staffing Solutions.