Senior Software Developer - C/C++ Python AI
Senior Software Developer (C/C++ Python AI) Cambridge to £100k
Senior Software Developer / Architect (C/C++ Python AI R&D). Market leading hardware vendor whose products are used to provide super low latency and high performance for clients including Investment Banks and Stock Exchanges is seeking a technologist senior Software Engineer / Architect.
You’ll join an elite development team that includes the founders of the company, operating as a “tech incubator”. As a Senior Software Developer / Architect you’ll be working on the research, design and development of new product lines utilising AI and Machine Learning techniques, creating prototypes / proof of concepts, debating and choosing new and emerging technologies.
You’ll be working in a fast paced Agile type development environment, taking ownership and driving ground breaking products. Offices based in Cambridge, casual dress code, onsite parking available and commutable by train.
- Excellent record of academic achievement, having achieved a minimum 2.1 in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or Physics; MSc / PhD desirable
- Strong software development experience with C/C++, Python or Java
- Familiar with large scale distributed systems and approaches to Machine Learning, analytics, AI
- Experience of performance tuning, benchmarking and embedded systems
- Logical thinker, able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
As a Senior Software Developer / Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this Senior Software Developer / Architect opportunity.