6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a talented Communications professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a Creative Communications Agency? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and progressive Communications Consultant to join their London based office.
You will gain full responsibility of:
· Developing, managing and delivering client communications projects.
· Drafting content and creating design briefs.
· Working closely with various internal and external stakeholders.
· Providing support on social media content and new business pitches.
· Designing communication solutions that use member data to drive personalised segmented communications.
We are looking for Communications Consultant's with extensive experience in:
· Communication's within financial services/pension schemes.
· Proof reading and also have great attention to detail.
· Managing several projects at once.
· Digital user experience design and writing ability.
· A similar role for 4-6 years.
Our client is a Creative Communications Agency and is one of the most prestigious companies to work for in the industry. The role is based in their luxurious head office in Central London and you will be able to progress in your career with the support and infrastructure around you.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Communications Consultant role is £30-40, 000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.