2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Aviation Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production and presentation of vital design delivery, ensuring that all models are completed to budget, time and quality standards agreed by the client. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to use airport planning principles, tools and methods to develop elements such as parking and terminal functions.
Our client has established a reputation for meeting and exceeding customer expectation, ensuring real benefits and value is achieved in every project. They specialise in transportation design, particularly for terminal facilities and rail stations, and are now looking for an Aviation Architect to join a highly skilled team on a permanent basis.
· Significant experience working within the aviation architectural field or relevant qualifications
· Manage multiple planning task effectively using limited resources to achieve goals
· Proficiency in the use of Revit and AutoCAD
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to devise innovative solutions to complex terminal planning issues
· Proven record of working effectively within a group and ability to complete assigned tasks independently
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experience Aviation Architect to join our client on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be a proficient user of Revit with a strong background of successfully delivering projects. Our client is offering a negotiable salary, dependent on experience, for this London based permanent role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email and quote 11540HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.