Java Developer (Lead) Web CMS Finance
Java Developer (Lead) London, City to £75k
Java Developer / Lead Java Software Engineer (Java CMS CQ5 Web Middleware). World leading online financial trading site is seeking a skilled Java Developer to lead the development activities for the Middleware team responsible for the CMS system.
As a Lead Java Developer you will carry out team planning sessions and contribute significantly to retrospectives; estimate work for new projects and manage the team roadmap and priorities. You will work closely with the frontend development teams, SEO and content teams to improve and develop the public facing websites which see upwards of two million hits a week.
City based offices with an informal and sociable software house environment.
- Strong core Java development experience including Spring framework
- Experience of working on a CMS
- Ability and willingness to mentor junior developers
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies
- Degree educated – 2.1 or above in a technical discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Adobe Day CQ5 Communique platform, OSGi, RESTful services, Selenium
As a Java Developer / Lead Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £75k), bonus and flexible benefits package.
Send your CV now or call 020 7090 2585 for further information on this Java Developer / Lead Java Software Engineer position.