Systems Administrator (2nd/3rd Line)
6 days left
- Full Time
Systems Administrator - West London
Love to solve IT problems? Looking to step up into more of a technical role? Do you want a role which includes a mixture of BAU support as well as project work? Are you a personable and outgoing techy craving for additional responsibility?
We are currently looking for a Systems Administrator to join a small but rapidly growing IT Consultancy based in West London. This is a highly varied role which will give you the chance to gain exposure to a number of different technologies to help drive efficiency improvements through creative solutions.
This is a client facing role so exceptional communication skills are a must and previous experience of this is highly desirable.
- Help deploy, maintain and upgrade IT Infrastructure
- Discover inefficiencies and problems in the business and recommend creative ways to solve the issues.
- Provide a point of escalation for the 1st line team and change requests
- Develop and enhance internal systems, processes and documentation to enable further growth of the business and improve maturity of IT services delivered.
- Take ownership of issues arising in the environment and manage through to closure working with other team members, the business and 3rd parties as appropriate.
- Windows Server 2012 r2
- Active Directory and Office 365
- Knowledge of VMWare and Hyper- V
- Exposure to an ITIL process is highly desirable
- MCSA or equivalent certification is highly desirable
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.