This is your chance to work for an exciting, award winning company based in a fashionable and bustling town in North London right next to the train station.
This principle contractor are a market leader in civil engineering, water, power, rail and highways projects. On offer to you would be a lovely, modern office with on site parking. You would also enjoy a highly professional, friendly culture where the emphasis is on YOUR job satisfaction, development and training.
- To support the Commercial Manager within the Utilities Division
- Reporting, CVRs, mentoring assistant QSs, liaising with the client
- Client meetings and visiting the site
COMPANY AND CULTURE:
- You will be part of a fantastic culture where the directors have a real growth plan for the business and for YOU
- Your personal development is very important to them
- You will enjoy one on one development meetings with your director who genuinely wants to see you succeed
- You will also enjoy a fantastic modern facility with on site parking
- This is an award winning company with many accolades and a lot of respect amongst their clients and competitors
- You will also enjoy social events throughout the year
- This is a happy, friendly team and a fantastic place to work! I have placed many happy candidates here and would welcome any calls for more information - 0203 6800 650
- Relevant QS experience in a similar project
- Must have contractor experience - the role will not be suitable for someone with only client side or consultancy experience
- A degree in a relevant subject (civil engineering, quantity surveying etc)
- The role would be based in North London right next to a train station and tube station
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.