Director, Cost Management
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced leader within Cost Management? Do you have experience of working on major developer led projects across London? Are you looking to have genuine influence of one of the UK's leading Cost and Project Consultancies?
As part of the continuous expansion of a major consultancywe are looking for a Director of Cost Management to consolidate and expand the current Cost Management team working in London.
Focus will be on business development and diversification of market share for this service offering. This individual will work closely with the Regional Directors and existing teams nationally to deliver the business plan strategy, maintain growth within the market and be ultimately responsible for the delivery of the Cost Management P&L account.
- Leading and developing a broadened range of Cost Management Services to clients to deliver a consistently high level of profitability and team utilisation.
- Developing strong client relationships with a key focus on adding value by ensuring consistent and high standards of delivery.
- To lead and successfully delivered Cost Management services for specifically across a range of markets
- Working closely with the existing leadership team in a collaborative way to drives the business forward
- Ability to win repeat work but also to develop relationships with new clients to successfully achieve new business
- Appreciation of client's business drivers and commercial interests
- Possess confident business development skills, understanding of the external market and forward workload in your region and national sector/service.
- Possess a network of contacts and build up a number of key relationships in your specialist sector
- Membership of a national team/forum to promote reputation and knowledge, and visible internal personal profile.
- Provide high quality Cost Management services and to assist in the establishment of the correct environment necessary to encourage the effective and efficient performance of all staff and, in particular, the team in the execution of their Cost Management duties.
- MRICS qualified Cost Manager
- Knowledge/experience within the London and South East developer led market
If you're interested in the role or just an initial discreet coversation then please feel free to get in touch
For the latest Executive jobs within the Construction and Property industry find me, Adam Geraghty (Randstad CPE), on LinkedIn.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.