Senior Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
How do you like the sound of being the newest integral team member of one of the world's largest commercial real estate services firms, with a stellar reputation to boot? What about being able to say you're part of the highly successful and rapidly growing department that accounts for more than 10% of this firm's entire UK revenue? If this sounds good then I want to hear from you…
This exclusive and exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with fit-out experience is with a progressive and forward thinking business that is truly helping their clients transform the way people live. You will be joining a growing team that currently stands 70 strong, providing project management skills in the running of commercial fit out and refurbishment projects. If that didn't get you excited enough, you would be heavily involved in a high profile £18m CAT A and CAT B shell and re-core project that this firm has just won.
Your role as Senior Project Manager:
- Implementing the business plan, managing and developing client relationships, managing client assignments and representing this fantastic firm in the market
- Providing job running skills on commercial fit out and refurbishment projects
- Ensure projects, designs, reports etc are delivered on time and to budget
- Proactively target new business with new and existing clients
- Contribute to projecting annual fee income and manage pipeline
- Provide coaching, support and mentoring to direct reports and consultants/colleagues
- Lead and co-ordinate the work of the team on client projects, effectively prioritising workload and delegating on the basis of appropriate experience
What you need as a Senior Project Manager:
- To be degree educated with MRICS or equivalent relevant qualification for the role
- Have a strong, demonstrable track record in commercial fit out and refurbishment project management for occupiers and investor clients
- Knowledge of contract administration in all commonly used standard forms of building contract
- Experience in lead client contact positions, conducting pitches and presentations - with strong ability to business develop
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial awareness
What this fantastic firm will offer you in return:
- Up to £55,000 basic salary
- Competitive car allowance
- Beautiful offices in a great Central London location
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Numerous flexible benefits including discounted gym membership, season ticket loan etc.
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.