Application Support Engineer (Junior) Excel VBA
6 days left
- Full Time
Application Support Engineer (Junior) London to £35k
Application Support Engineer (Junior) / Support Engineer / Trade Support Analyst (Excel VBA). Proprietary trading company based in the City is seeking a highly intelligent and motivated Computer Science Graduate with strong Excel skills.
Joining a small, focussed team you will support Front Office users (traders, analysts, quants) on business critical trading applications. The main focus of the role will be on supporting Excel systems, utilising advanced Excel functions, macros and VBA.
You’ll be working directly with Front Office traders in a high energy environment, excellent opportunity to gain finance experience whilst developing your skillset.
- Strong knowledge of Excel / VBA
- Working knowledge of SQL and scripting (Powershell)
- Monitoring systems (ideally Solarwinds)
- Knowledge of issue management tools such as ServiceDesk, Jira and Confluence
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Advanced communication skills, pragmatic and able to explain technical issues to non-technical staff
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above – Computer Science or similar technical / scientific discipline
As a Junior Application Support Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £35k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for an informal discussion about this Application Support Engineer opportunity.