3 days left
- Full Time
Contracts Manager - Enfield, Middlesex - £45,000-£70,000
Are you a proven Contracts Manager managing 3 or 4 projects at any one time? Have you got main contracting experience? Are you looking to join a growing contractor with plenty of projects in the London area?
Benefits of this company include:
- Fast growing company-lots of opportunity for progression and development internally
- The culture of the business is quality rather than quantity
- Extremely low staff turnover
- Friendly environment and team
- New and modern offices
Responsibilities of the successful Contracts Manager include:
- Monitor site progress against contract programme.
- Compile produce in timely manner written progress reports and updated contract programmes for presentation at client/contractor team meetings.
- To negotiate/procure reliable best value sub-contract and supply goods.
- Assisting Site Managers to resolve problems
- Prepare, attend, chair and minute pre-start meetings with sub-contractors
- Make regular site visits in order to ensure a comprehensive 'overall' understanding of project progress/performance.
- Compile Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Plan and COSHH information as necessary for projects under your control.
- Attend in-house pre-contract adjudication meetings and set down meetings, where necessary
- Managing up to 3 sites at any one time.
Requirements of the successful Contracts Manager include:
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background
- CSCS Managers card
CV's are currently being reviewed so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.