£30,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
West Drylining & Facades Ltd are rapidly growing and are now looking to recruit a self-motivated, hardworking, enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor to join and work within their powerful team in Brentwood.
As our Quantity Surveyor you will be an outstanding individual who will fit in and aid in our growth, while being confident in handling projects up to £1.8m. You will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain working relationships
- All aspects of contract administration
- Value engineering
- Assessing and submitting project valuations, including on-site/drawing measurement where required
- Valuing variations and reconciling site instructions with site management.
- Purchasing and negotiating rates with suppliers where necessary
- Ensuring project profitability and cost control
- Agreeing and negotiating final accounts
To be considered for our Quantity Surveyor role, you will have the following:
- Experience with Drylining/internal finishes is essential
- Experience with cladding is also advantageous
- Be organised and confident with your abilities
- Be resilient and work well under pressure
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
Quantity Surveyor Benefits:
- A healthy remuneration package of £30k-50k for the ideal candidate based on experience
- 23 days holiday per year
- Annual reviews for career advancement
- Individual training opportunities for future development
If you feel you have the skills for our Quantity Surveyor role, please apply now!
Quantity Surveyor, Subcontractor, Drylining, Surveyor, QS, Cladding.